680 Drivers Water Polo Association
2019 Fall Age Group Online Registration will be open on Tuesday, August 27th
Payment Options: Online Credit Card Payment ONLY
2019 Fall Age Group Season: Wednesday, September 4th- Wednesday, October 30th (practices)
Please note, in order to sign up online, you must have your son's USWP membership #. In order to register with USWP or make sure your son/daughter is current, please go to www.usawaterpolo.org and click on the membership link. The 680 Drivers USWP Club # is 37. Please make sure your son/daughter is affiliated with 680 Water Polo (#37) if you are transferring from another club.
10U C0-Ed: (age determined by your daughter’s/son’s age on August 1, 2020)
Tuesdays @ Las Lomas HS (LLHS) from 7 to 8:30 pm
Sundays @ Las Lomas HS (LLHS) from 10:30 am to 12 pm
Cost: $300 (Includes a size 2 water polo ball)
12u Boys: (age determined by your son’s age on August 1, 2020)
Mondays @ Las Lomas HS (LLHS) from 7 to 9 pm
Saturdays: @ Las Lomas HS (LLHS) or Alhambra HS (AHS) 8:00 – 10:00 am
Cost: $350 (Includes a size 3 water polo ball)
14u Boys: (age determined by your son’s age on August 1, 2020- if your son will be 15 on 8/1/20 and he is still in 8th grade, he is very welcome to join us).
Wednesdays @ Las Lomas HS (LLHS) from 7 to 9 pm
Saturdays: @ Las Lomas HS (LLHS) or Alhambra HS (AHS): 10:00 am – 12:15 pm
Cost: $350 (Includes a size 4 water polo ball)
Drivers’ Development Program (DDP)
1 Extra Practice a week for select
A. 12u DDP Boys: a maximum of 15 of the top players will be selected to practice on Thursdays (Starting Thursday, September 5th) @ Las Lomas HS. There will be an additional cost for this program.
B. 14u DDP Boys (including 15-year-olds on 8/1/20): a maximum of 15 of the top players will be selected to practice at Las Lomas HS on Mondays from 7 to 9 pm beginning Sept. 9th. Those interested in the 14 DDP should plan to try-out on Monday, September 9th. There will be an additional cost for this program.
1. NorCal Fall Age Group League (Tentative Schedule) for 12u and 14u (Sundays Only)
2. Livermore Lazer League for 12u and 14u (Sundays Only)-For more novice players
3. Champions Cup Zone Qualifying Tourney- October 6th for selected players only- 8th grade and younger.
4. 7th & 8th grade- Champions Cup (Nov. 7-10): Houston, TX- pending qualification in Zone Qualifying Tourney: for selected players only - a separate cost for this travel tourney.
5. Cousineau Cup: Oct. 12-13 in Orange County. For selected players only-separate cost for this travel tourney.
6. 10u Tournaments- Sundays: 9/29, 10/13, 10/27
If you have multiple players from your family participating in the Fall Season, please make sure you choose the Multi-player Family Discount to receive your $25 credit for each additional player registered.
Go 680 Drivers!!!